Halo Top hotline
Terms and Conditions
For any general or technical questions relating to this Promotion, please contact the Halo Top Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. This promotion (“Halo Top Hotline” or “the Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) who are aged 18 years or over at the date on which they enter the Promotion, but excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
3. The Promotion will begin on 11thApril 2019 at 09:00 and closes at 23:59 on 23rdMay 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be eligible to win a prize.
4. No purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. Multiple entries are permitted.
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants must call the Freephone Halo Top Hotline number: 0800 DAIRY 04 (0800 32479 04) on any weekday during the Promotional Period (excluding on 19thand 22ndApril 2019, which are public holidays) (each a "Promotional Day"). The phone line is open from 9am-5pm every Promotional Day.
6. The 40thcaller to the Halo Top Hotline on each Promotional Day will be selected as a winner and will be notified that they have won by the call operator. From May 21 through May 23, the 40thand the 80thcallers to the Halo Top Hotline on each Promotional Day will be selected as a winner and will be notified they have won by the call operator. Each winner will be required to provide his/her address and contact details in order that the Promoter can deliver the prize to the winner. Entrants who have not won a prize will be notified by call operator at the time of entry.
7. From 11 April 2019 through 20 May 2019, one winner each day will receive a prize package containing: four (4) multi-packs (one box of each flavour) of Halo Top® Sticks. From 21 May 2019 through 23 May 2019, two winners each day will receive a prize package containing: four (4) multi-packs (one box of each flavour) of Halo Top® Sticks.
8. All costs and expenses not included within the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
9. The prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. The prize cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or transferred. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned.
10. There is no cash alternative available in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. The prize will be delivered on dry ice to the address specified by each winner. While the Promoter cannot guarantee an exact delivery time, the Promoter will aim to deliver the prize between 10am and 4pm on a date within 30 days of the date of winning, to be agreed with each winner.
12. Entrants will need to ensure that they are available to sign for delivery of the prize, or that they arrange for a third party to sign for delivery. Given the nature of the prize, the Promoter will not be able to make multiple delivery attempts.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. The winner hereby recognises and agrees that, provided they have given their consent, the Promoter may use their name and likeness for marketing and the winner may be asked to participate in publicity connected with the Promotion.
15. Incomplete entries or entries not made in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry to the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this Promotion's entry requirements or where a participant has gained an unfair advantage or won using fraudulent means.
18. The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Entrants acknowledge that Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter shall not have any liability to them in connection with the promotion.
19. If the Promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter's breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of the Promoter's breach or if it was contemplated by an entrant and the Promoter at the time that the entrant entered the promotion.
21. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law.
22. Each entrant can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If an entrant lives in Scotland they can bring legal proceedings in respect of the promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.
23. The Promoter is: "Halo Top UK Limited”, a company registered under the laws of England and Wales with company number 10937860, whose registered office is located at 1 Park Row Leeds, United Kingdom, LS1 5AB.